Cjenik Ortolook
service

7-koraka-5

Our prices include braces and complete service according to the "smile in hand" system, without additional charges and surprises.

Fixed therapy with classic metal braces
€2200 €2200
Fixed therapy with metal self-ligating brackets
€2800 €2800
Fixed therapy with aesthetic conventional braces
€2600 €2600
Fixed therapy with aesthetic self-ligating braces
€3000 €3000
Fixed therapy with Damon Clear transparent locks
€3200 €3200
Fixed therapy with Spark Express invisible splints
25%
€2060 €1545
€2060
Fixed therapy with Spark Lite invisible splints
25%
€3060 €2295
€3060
Fixed therapy with Spark Advanced invisible splints
25%
€4000 €3000
€4000

* The stated prices refer to therapy in both jaws with included fixed and mobile retention.

Payment options

Ortolook bonus allows you to pay in installments without the need for a credit card. At the beginning of the therapy, the patient pays 30% of the therapy amount, while the other 70% is paid in installments during the therapy.
EU financiranje logo
Projekt "Ortolook" je sufinancirala Europska unija – NextGenerationEU
Skip to content